Welcome to the Minnesota Law TV Blog, choose from the categories and topics below to see related blog posts.
- 'Wildly Excessive': A Dozen State AGs Denounce Fee Request in Apple's Throttling Settlement
- Justices Skeptical Over Ex-Law Student's Constitutional Claim for 1.98 GPA Dismissal
- Paul Hastings Changes Course, Issuing Associate Bonuses Early; Weil, Davis Polk Jump Into Bonus Season
- Analysis of the Am Law 200 Financials, RFPs and Giving Thanks
- Former SDNY US Attorney Berman Picks Fried Frank for Return to Private Practice
- See More From Law.com