Welcome to the Minnesota Law TV Blog, choose from the categories and topics below to see related blog posts.
- Bellwether Trials in Mass Torts Are Back, But They Look a Bit Different
- The Dramatic Turn That Helped a Miami Lawyer Score an $8.5 Million Jury Verdict
- Twitter Settles Investors' Securities Class Action for $809M
- Justices Set Date to Hear Mississippi Challenge to Roe v. Wade
- How I Made Firm Chairman: 'I Have a Deep Understanding of the Firm Culture and a Reputation as a Builder and Connector, ' Says Jon Van Gorp of Mayer Brown
- See More From Law.com