Welcome to the Minnesota Law TV Blog, choose from the categories and topics below to see related blog posts.
- Who's Really to Blame for Dozing and Distracted Jurors?: The Morning Minute
- 'Alexa, Stop Eavesdropping': Amazon Hit With Class Action Alleging Smart Speakers Unlawfully Save Voice Recordings
- Law.com Litigation Trendspotter: Jurors Are Dozing Off and Distracted—but Are Virtual Trials Really to Blame?
- Beginning of the End? NY Lawyers Assess Path Forward After Giuliani Suspension, Removal of State Bar Membership
- Law Firms Risk Losing Ground If They Don't Keep Pushing For Equity
- See More From Law.com